Louisiana State Uniform Construction Code Council
8181 Independence Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA 70806
301 So. Park
PO Box 200517
Helena, MT 59620
Louisiana has statewide adoption with mandatory enforcement of the Louisiana State Uniform Construction Code (LSUCC). The Louisiana State Uniform Construction Code Council (LSUCCC) is the promulgating authority of the LSUCC except that the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals (LDHH) promulgate the LSPC.
- 2015 International Building Code (IBC)
- 2015 International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC)
- Louisiana State Plumbing Code (LSPC)
- 2015 International Mechanical Code (IMC)
- 2015 International Residential Code (IRC)
- 2006 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) (Residential)
- 2009 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) (Commercial Low-rise Residential)
- 2015 International Existing Building Code (IEBC)
- 2015 National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 101
- 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC)
No obvious disadvantages.
As of January 1, 2020, the State adopted the 2015 editions of the I-Codes.
Statewide building code adoption is required. For further information, refer to the following link: http://lsuccc.dps.louisiana.gov/codes.html