- Report on International Green Construction Code
- National Association of Homebuilders developed the National Green Building Standard, ICC-700.
- Green Building Guidelines©: Meeting the Demand for Low-Energy, Resource-Efficient Homes© available at https://www.nibs.org/.
- Green Building Initiative – Green Globes – http://www.thegbi.org/
- Impact of LEED on Wood Markets – TheImpactofLEED.pdf
- Green Wood: Building Green with Wood – StructureMag-Green-Wood-7-05.pdf
- Understanding Green Building Ratings – Understanding-Green-Building-Ratings.pdf
- The Unseen Connection: Building Materials and Climate Change (by Bruce Lippke, Ph.D.) – LippkeArticleCAForestsWinter2006.pdf
- The Rapid Growth of Green Building Rating Systems and Their Impact on Wood Buildings – Green Building Rating Sytems and their Impact on Wood Buildings
- Case Study Examines Pluses and Minuses of OVE Framing
- Testimony to the Canadian Standing Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry – CanadaSenateTestimony5-6-10.pdf
Where can I find information on green building design?