LEESBURG, VA. – The American Wood Council (AWC) today announced the election of Roseburg Forest Products Chairman Allyn Ford as the AWC Board of Directors’ Chairman for a second one-year term, effective January 1, 2019.
Neil Sherman, Executive Vice President of Siding at LP Corporation, was elected the First Vice-Chairman, and T. Furman Brodie, Vice President of Charles Ingram Lumber Co., was elected as Second Vice-Chairman. Stimson Lumber President & CEO Andrew Miller will continue to serve as the Immediate Past Chairman.
Ricky Stanley, CEO and President for TR Miller Mill, was confirmed as a new member to the AWC board. Eric Cremers, President and Chief Operating Officer of PotlatchDeltic, and Fred Stimpson, President of Canfor Southern Pine, were each elected to a second two-year term.
“Allyn has a long history in the wood products industry,” said AWC President & CEO Robert Glowinski. “He has led the AWC Board this year in oversight and achievement of significant Council milestones and opportunities in the current building code cycle. I look forward to working with him to continue that progress throughout 2019.”
The full AWC board of directors includes:
- Chairman Allyn Ford, Roseburg Forest Products;
- First Vice-Chairman Neil Sherman, LP Corporation;
- Second Vice-Chairman Furman Brodie, Charles Ingram Lumber Co.;
- Immediate Past Chairman Andrew Miller, Stimson Lumber;
- and, Adrian Blocker, Weyerhaeuser Company; Tom Corrick, Boise Cascade; Eric Cremers, PotlatchDeltic; Mike Dawson, Norbord, Inc.; George Emmerson, Sierra Pacific; Rick Jeffery, Canadian Wood Council; Sean McLaren, West Fraser; Jim Rabe, Masonite; Ricky Stanley, TR Miller Mill; Fred Stimpson, Canfor Southern Pine; Marc Brinkmeyer, Idaho Forest Group; Fritz Mason, Georgia Pacific; and Joe Patton, Westervelt.