Go to Mobile Site
AWC Banner AWC Logo Contact Us Shop Search Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I obtain information on plywood gusset (gussett) plate connections and plywood gusset trusses?

The Midwest Plan Service publishes a Structures and Environment Handbook which address gussets in section 406.5 under Wood Truss Design. The most recent edition is a 1987 Revised 11th Edition.

Midwest Plan Service
122 Davidson Hall
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-3080

Toll Free: (800) 562-3618
Customer Service: (515) 294-4337
Fax: (515) 294-9589
E-mail: mwps@iastate.edu

Other info available at http://www.mwps.org

Back To FAQ Home Page



Section: Wood Connections and Assemblies

| | | |